MEET OUR FLOAT TANKS
Choose from our five float tank models:
1. Our Cathedral (left-most photo) is 6 ft tall inside and fits two comfortably. Solo floaters may book the Cathedral at no extra charge. Its two sturdy grab bars and attendant call button make it an excellent choice for those with limited mobility. This is a popular choice for those with concerns of claustrophobia. This tank is suitable for deaf clients, as we are able to use lights to signal the end of a session.
2. Our Samadhi Classic Float Tank (second from the left photo) harks back to the original float tank model developed by Dr. John Lilly and Glenn Perry in California in the 1970's. We currently have two Samadhis (Rooms 2 and 3).
3. The Escape Tank (middle photo) features grab bars and a spacious interior.
4. Our Cathedral Pool (second from the right photo) is our latest addition. There is no enclosure at all! The room itself provides darkness, quietness and warmth. This double-occupancy pool is a popular choice for those with concerns of claustrophobia. Solo floaters may book the Cathedral Pool at no extra charge.
5. Our Tranquility Pool (right-most photo) does not have an enclosure. The room itself provides darkness, quietness and warmth. It features a beautiful pod-like shape, and is designed for solo floaters. This tank is suitable for deaf clients, as we are able to use lights to signal the end of a session. Please note: This pool is a bit harder to enter and exit, so those with mobility issues may prefer to float in a different room.
Once inside, you will have the same experience in all five tanks, yet our guests do develop their favorites. Try them all!
All five models have precision temperature control, an internal light and audio capability. Bring in your mp3 player and float to your own soundtrack, though we recommend silence for the most powerful experience.